Resources and Facilities
Thanks to the generous financial support from Royal Society and the Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool, our group has equipped with advanced testbeds and facilities. We are capable of carrying out a variety of wireless tests and building embedded Internet of Things systems.
Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Pycom FiPy *10 (for WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa, SigFox and NB-IoT)
- Pycom LoPy4*100 (for WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa, and SigFox)
- LoRa devices, including mbed LoRa sx1272, sx1261, sx1276, Arduino LoRa shield and Microchip RN2483 LoRa
- Raspberry Pi-based LoRaWAN Gateway, RAK831
Single Board Computer
- Up squared board
- Raspberry Pi 4
- IWR6843AOPEVM: IWR6843AOP evaluation module for integrated antenna-on-package (AoP) intelligent mmWave sensor
- MMWAVEICBOOST: mmWave sensors carrier card platform
The High Frequency Engineering Group at University of Liverpool has an anechoic chamber and the biggest reverberation chamber in the UK universities.