- 14 September, 2020, Our paper “Sum Secret Key Rate Maximization for TDD Multi-User Massive MIMO Wireless Networks” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. This paper is a collaboration with Dr. Guyue Li @ Southeast University.
- 7 August, 2020: A preprint on key generation survey paper, “Key Generation for Internet of Things: A Contemporary Survey”, has been available in arxiv. Please check it here. This paper reviews key generation from wireless channel, audio signals, motions, heartbeats, etc.
- 29 July, 2020: Our recent key generation survey paper, “A New Frontier for IoT Security Emerging From Three Decades of Key Generation Relying on Wireless Channels”, has been accepted by IEEE Access. Please check it here
- 19 July, 2020: Please check our latest Heartbeat Key Generation Demonstration Using PPG Sensors
- 23 June, 2020, Our paper “Encrypting Wireless Communications On the Fly Using One-Time Pad and Key Generation” has been accepted by IEEE Internet of Things Journal, link
- 19 June, 2020, Our paper “Design of a Robust Radio Frequency Fingerprint Identification Scheme for Multi-Mode LFM Radar” has been accepted by IEEE Internet of Things Journal, link
- 26 March, 2019, We have been awarded a seed grant, Royal Society Research Grants, “Classifying Wireless Siblings of the LoRa Family, Radio Frequency Fingerprint Identification using Deep Learning”, £19k. Check more details here