We are organizing a special section on Antennas and Array Processing for Physical Layer Wireless Security, IEEE Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation. Please consider to submit your work to it.
- 29 March, 2021, Our paper, ``NISA: Node Identification and Spoofing Attack Detection Based on Clock Features and Radio Information for Wireless Sensor Networks’’ has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Communications. Congratulations Xintao.
- 5 December, 2020, Our paper, “Radio Frequency Fingerprint Identification for LoRa Using Spectrogram and CNN”, has just been accepted by INFOCOM 2021. Congratulations to Guanxiong.
- 12 October, 2020, Our new survey paper, “Key Generation for Internet of Things: A Contemporary Survey”, has just been accepted by ACM Computing Surveys. This is a collaboration with Dr. Weitao Xu at City University of Hong Kong.
- 14 September, 2020, Our paper “Sum Secret Key Rate Maximization for TDD Multi-User Massive MIMO Wireless Networks” has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. This paper is a collaboration with Dr. Guyue Li @ Southeast University.
- 7 August, 2020: A preprint on key generation survey paper, “Key Generation for Internet of Things: A Contemporary Survey”, has been available in arxiv. Please check it here. This paper reviews key generation from wireless channel, audio signals, motions, heartbeats, etc.
- 29 July, 2020: Our recent key generation survey paper, “A New Frontier for IoT Security Emerging From Three Decades of Key Generation Relying on Wireless Channels”, has been accepted by IEEE Access. Please check it here
- 19 July, 2020: Please check our latest Heartbeat Key Generation Demonstration Using PPG Sensors
- 23 June, 2020, Our paper “Encrypting Wireless Communications On the Fly Using One-Time Pad and Key Generation” has been accepted by IEEE Internet of Things Journal, link
- 19 June, 2020, Our paper “Design of a Robust Radio Frequency Fingerprint Identification Scheme for Multi-Mode LFM Radar” has been accepted by IEEE Internet of Things Journal, link
- 26 March, 2019, We have been awarded a seed grant, Royal Society Research Grants, “Classifying Wireless Siblings of the LoRa Family, Radio Frequency Fingerprint Identification using Deep Learning”, £19k. Check more details here